Wednesday 7 April 2010

Love between Cosette and Marius

Love Letter from Marius to Cosette expressing death:

"confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface." by eric

this tells u that they confessed their love just like Cosette did to Marius. This was like it all started.

The direction he carved for her:

"AS LONG AS IM LIVING, ILL BE WAITING
AS LONG AS IM BREATHING, ILL BE THERE
WHENEVER YOU CALL ME, ILL BE WAITING
WHENEVER YOU NEED ME, ILL BE THERE" by Lenny Kravitz "Ill be waiting"

This is related to the direction he carved for her because he will be waiting for her when she responds her mail.

When they saw each other for the first time:

"When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side." When you look me in the eyes by the Jonas Brothers

This relates to the first time they say each other because he loved her eyes and couldnt stop thinking of her and then later she declared him her love.

1 comment: